QA Analyst/Project Lead (Florianópolis/Remote)

Topic created · 1 Posts · 71 Visualizações
  • Hey! I’m Cláudio and I’m the QA Chapter Leader at ArcTouch.

ArcTouch has been developing award-winning mobile apps for phones, tablets, wearables, IoT, blockchain, voice-controlled assistants, VR/AR and any technology our clients need since the original iPhone was introduced. We’ve completed hundreds of handcrafted custom apps for some of today’s most important brands including NBC, salesforce.com, Audi, CBS, GUESS, 3M, HP, Walmart, and Yahoo!

We’re hiring skilled, adaptable and detail-oriented Quality Assurance Analysts/Project Leads for our Brazil office. This is an opportunity for Quality Assurance professionals with strong manual testing experience, good communication skills and the ability to contribute to a variety of challenging and cutting-edge mobile apps.

To face these challenges, you must have:

• Solid background in creating test cases
    • Advanced knowledge of testing techniques
    • Solid background in software testing concepts and processes
    • Experience working with agile methodologies
    • English Level CEFR B2 or above
    • Up-to-date on quality assurance trends and best practices
    • Quality Assurance Mindset

And it’ll be good if you have:

• Mobile test experience
    • Experience in BDD (behavior-driven development)
    • Gherkin knowledge (you will need it for our technical evaluation)
    • Programming and test automation experience (preferably scripting languages)
    • Test certifications

Why work for us? Simple: We love what we do.

ArcTouch offers a competitive base salary with comprehensive benefits including medical and dental, catered meals, video game room, a fully stocked fridge, paid English training, professional development, and more. But don’t just take our word for it. Make sure to check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor to find out why they love working for ArcTouch.

ArcTouch is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, disability or veteran status.

Come join us!
    Send your CV to [email protected] or reach me on WhatsApp: (48)991210757