Element click intercepted
Dica de ferramentas para testes visuais
Erro ao executar testes automatizados com o Chrome [Capybara + Selenium + Docker]
Problemas com o nightwatch
Ajuda com Curso
Como você mapearia este elemento?
Questionário sobre testes automatizados em aplicativos móveis
A arte de desenvolver testes - Cucumber + Capybara
Artigos e Tutoriais44
Como abrir todos os link de uma página
QA Analyst/Project Lead (Florianópolis/Remote)
QA Engineer - (Pinheiro)
Teste de Stress
Tester que não programa, leia isso por favor.
Artigos e Tutoriais6
Executar tags em features diferentes no Cucumber
QA, trate sua automação como software
Artigos e Tutoriais5
[Survey] - Testes automatizados em aplicativos móveis
Artigos e Tutoriais2
Vagas QA PL e Sr - São Paulo
Episode 010 - The Automate or Die Special - The Evil Tester Show
Feed de Blogs e Posts2
Ruby In Tests
Artigos e Tutoriais7
May 2019 EvilTester.com and Patreon Content Summary
TLDR; Another month of lots of patreon content, with a few conferences and links
Seems like I’ve concentrated on work and conferences last month, as I haven’t released any blog posts. But I have been active on patreon, with 20+ posts.
I’ve been sorting out my live stream setup, to try and create more smaller pieces of content more regularly. Also to do more remote live events, because conference travel eats up a lot of time. You can now find me more active on facebook at EvilTester. And I’m even streaming periodically to Twitch as EvilTester T.V.
I don’t really “friend” on Facebook with my facebook account - I’m really using Facebook for the “page”, so if you don’t get a response to your friend request, that is the reason why.
I also updated the blog to create thumbnails, for all the blog posts… all 600+ of them. Clearly I automated that, and I described how in a Patreon post. The secret was to use ImageMagick and wrap a script around it.
I then extended the script to automatically create videos from blog posts with an automatically generated voice over. I’m not sure how I will actually use this, but it was an entertaining challenge and I experimented with a bunch of text to speech libraries, APIs, and ffmpeg. My final version uses the Amazon Polly Api. I suspect I’ll more likely use this to create social media videos rather than YouTube videos.
I attended the Joy of Coding conference.
And Viv Richards and I performed an Ask Us Anything on the Ministry of Testing forums.
Videos will be released publically eventually, although videos for Joy of Coding (and this months Test Tribe AMA and Testival Webinar) have already been released to Patreon.
Patreon Posts For May 2019
There were 25 or so posts released to Patreon in May 2019.
- Online Events
- Amazon Polly API SDK Automation
- Automated video creation from blog posts
- More XSS learnings
- User Feedback? But it works!
- Joy of Coding Talk 2019
- Joy of coding 2019
- Live Streaming - Requisite Variety
- Live streaming video
- New intigriti security testing challenge
- JoyOfCoding Conf Prep Behind the scenes - 001
- An overview video of automating tactically
- MOT Power Hour
- Podcast - The ‘Automate or Die’ Special
- How long does it take for something to become obsolete and did you get your ROI?
- Fake bank accounts and buying online
- MOT Power Hour and Galaxians
- Visualisation vs Diagram Example
- Diagrams and Visualisations
- Debug It
- Equivoque as a Test Support Mechanism
- Lessons from the Intigriti Security Challenge
- Content Summary for April
- Learning a little about url hash
- Do you take your own advice?
- March 2019 Archive
Twitter May 2019
I found a few interesting links that I posted to Twitter, which are listed in this blog post.
- MOT Power Hour with myself and Viv Richards - an AMA with lots of good content -
- Fancy learning Appium? Pratik Patel pointed out to me that a book on Appium he was one of the primary authors for, is available free from Kobiton. It looks useful. https://t.co/dRa8pIqqlA -
- uploaded my next podcast episode as early access to Patreon supporters -
- A new logging library for Java https://t.co/KUBysFHekC https://t.co/YDKJ9BjWPM -
Note to self: creating these twitter lists takes time… add this as a feature to Chatterscan Chatterscan.com.
Note to Note to self: knocked up an MVP - check the auto generated comment in the HTML source when you view the tweet list in Chatterscan.
Note to Note to Note to self: Thanks, that helped loads. I did not realise I had not Tweeted very much.
Note: I don’t summarise the content that I release to Facebook or Instagram.
And, if you are interested, I converted this blog post text automatically into a video. Just for chuckles. Ha Ha Ha!
I still have some bugs to fix.