Selenium faz testes cliente servidor?
CTAL-TAE 2019 - Simulado e FlashCards
restsharp teste com API
The applications for Vera Solutions' 2020-21 Fellowship are now open!
Problemas com Chrome Headless
Divulgue vagas no qa-brasil/vagas
Oportunidade Freelancer - Tester especialista em Katalon
[Dica de estudo] - CTFL-MBT Model Based Test
Treinamento e Eventos2
Robot framework para teste e2e
Gerar allure-report no aws s3
Executar teste dentro do Modal
Automatizado - Clicar sem ID
Teste de Stress
Dúvida Execução por Tags
[Dúvida] Estamos usando testes de integração da maneira correta?
Executar tags em features diferentes no Cucumber
Como abrir todos os link de uma página
Série de dicas sobre Appium!
Artigos e Tutoriais10
Problemas com o nightwatch
Salesforce Consultant na Vera Solutions (SP)
Focus: Project management; Development-sector consulting; Business development and client relationship management; Process design; Data systems; Impact measurement; Cloud and mobile technology; Force.com platform; Manage and coach a growing team
Supervisor: Lead Consultant
Location: São Paulo
Vera Solutions is a global social enterprise and Certified B Corporation building cloud and mobile applications for social impact organizations worldwide. Our clients—more than 275 organizations in over 50 countries—include major iNGOs and grant-making organizations, social enterprises, and community-based organizations. Our solutions help organizations working in health, education, and development to collect, analyze and utilize real-time, high-quality programmatic data, automate processes, and work more efficiently and effectively. Vera’s work is centered on the Force.com platform, the world’s leading cloud application development platform.
Vera is a growing organization, with more than 55 full-time staff based in Amsterdam, Boston, Cape Town, Dar es Salaam, Geneva, London, Mumbai, Nairobi, New York, São Paulo, and Washington DC. Vera is a Salesforce.org International Impact Partner and an ANDE member. We have been honored with Global Good Fund, Echoing Green, Rainer Arnhold, Dasra Social Impact, Bluhm/Helfand Social Innovation Fellowships, the Genesis Prize, and have been featured in Forbes Magazine’s 30 Under 30 Social Entrepreneurs, the Real Leaders List of Top 100 Impact Companies, and Entrepreneur Magazine’s 30 Startups to Watch.
We are looking for a dedicated Consultant who is capable of managing projects and navigating technical delivery with precision, enthusiasm, and dedication to quality. As a Consultant with Vera, you will drive efficiency and transparency in the social sector, and enable organizations to harness the power of data and technology.
The Consultant should be energized by opportunities to connect directly with our clients, and have a track record of managing client relationships. Internally, the Consultant will eventually grow to manage a small project team with a “can-do” attitude, cultivating a spirit of teamwork, support, and mentorship.
The Consultant is responsible for understanding the ins and outs of Vera’s consulting process and technical approach to system design and development. The Consultant will be expected to manage multiple challenging projects and diverse project teams – to proactively set up, manage, and deliver the granular activities and interactions that make up the project cycle of a technical consulting company. As a project manager, the Consultant is responsible for the on-time and on-budget delivery of projects that meet Vera’s quality standards, and for the growth, mentorship and support of the members of the project team. Over time the Consultant will also be responsible for proposal development, scoping, and budgeting, as well as demoing to prospective clients.
- Project manage the design, development, and implementation of cloud and mobile data systems for a range of social impact organizations
- Contribute to Vera’s quality delivery across projects
- Developing technically-sound system design and configuration, which addresses our client’s needs
- Inspire, motivate, and coach consultants to higher levels of productivity and performance
- Develop and steward lasting client relationships
- Contribute to Vera’s learning environment
- Drive sustainable growth of Vera’s consulting business
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years project management experience
- 2+ years of technical experience, preferably with Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills
- Experience or interest in working with a small, dynamic team
- Positive, supportive attitude, and sense of humor
- Working fluency in English and Portuguese
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Experience managing software development / technology projects
- Experience working in a social impact organization
- Experience working with the Salesforce.com platform
- Fluency/proficiency in Spanish or other languages
- Graduate degree
Compensation & Benefits:
Vera Solutions offers equitable compensation (including benefits) and strong incentives, commensurate with experience and cost of living.
Vera Solutions supports diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Complete an online application (attaching CV and cover letter) here.
Applications are rolling, but the deadline for submission is April 15, 2019.