Compendium of Practice Testing Apps version 1.2
TLDR: github.com/eviltester/testingapp new version has more apps
To help you practice your testing I have The Evil Tester’s Compendium of Testing Apps.
One download - lots of apps to practice testing on.
Version 1.2 of the Evil Tester’s Compendium of Testing Apps has…
- an improved index page so the RestListicator and The Pulper are easier to access
- The Pulper now has a nicer GUI and the ability to Create, Update and Delete entities
- Some new test pages in the Selenium Page list (file upload, html5 components)
You can download it from GitHub:
The Evil Tester’s Compendium of Testing Apps
A compilation of apps to help you practice your testing and your automating.
compendium-of-test-apps-1-2-0.jarcontains all the other apps - one download, one command, many tools and apps to test.
java -jar compendium-of-test-apps-1-2-0.jarand the application should start on localhost:4567 for you to start testing.
If you just want parts of the app to help you focus then:
seleniumtestpages-1-3-0.jarhas the Selenium Test Pages for Automated Web GUI Execution practice
thepulper-1-1-0.jarhas The Pulper Pulp Book database GUI app for automating or web testing
rest-list-system-1-2-0.jarhas an API for experimenting
If you don’t want the applications starting on port
4567then start the apps with the command line argument
-port=4568or whatever other port you want to run it on e.g.
<pre style=“background-color: white; font-family: Menlo; font-size: 9pt;”>Compendium of Practice Testing Apps version 1.2</pre>
java -jar thepulper-1-1-0.jar -port=4568
I also have other apps suitable for practicing testing:
- Thingifier a REST API testing practice app, now with added Automated Execution Examples
- RestMud a REST API and GUI Multi User Text Adventure, see also the CLI version
Watch it in Action in this free video