<dt>by Diego Cavalcanti on behalf of the GTAC 2017 Committee</dt>
The Google Test Automation Conference (GTAC) is an annual test automation conference hosted by Google. It brings together engineers from industry and academia to discuss advances in test automation and the test engineering computer science field. It is a great opportunity to present, learn, and challenge modern testing technologies and strategies.
We are pleased to announce that this year, GTAC will be held in Google’s London office on November 14th and 15th, 2017.
Registration is currently OPEN for attendees and speakers. See more information here.
The schedule for the upcoming months is as follows:
- May 15, 2017 - Registration opens for speakers and attendees, including applicants for the diversity scholarship.
- July 1, 2017 - Registration closes for speaker submissions.
- July 15, 2017 - Registration closes for attendee submissions.
- August 15, 2017 - Selected speakers and attendees will be notified.
- November 13, 2017 - Rehearsal day for speakers (not open for attendees).
- November 14-15, 2017 - GTAC 2017!
As part of our efforts to increase diversity of speakers and attendees at GTAC, we will again be offering travel scholarships for selected applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups in technology. Please find more information here.
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you in London!